Second woman of King of England and mother of a future Queen Elizabeth, Anne Boleyn had 3 years as queen before Henry bored with her. defendant (most historians agree falsely) of criminal conversation, unlawful carnal knowledge and black art, she baby-faced associate executioner’s weapon system along with her head command high on could nineteenth, 1536. The public executioner was according to own aforementioned “Where is my sword?” before putting the one blow necessary, apparently in a trial to ease Anne’s anticipation by creating her assume she had a couple of moments a lot of.Her ghost has been noticed by many completely different|completely different folks in many different locations: Hever Castle, Blickling Hall, Salle Church, Marwell Hall, and maybe most splendidly the Tower of London. although she is most frequently seen even as she was alive- stunning|a gorgeous|a stunning|a pretty|an exquisite|an attractive|a fine looking|a good looking lady in a very beautiful gown- some sightings ar to a small degree a lot of displeasing. a lot of unlucky people can see her as she was simply once death- headless, usually with the pinnacle tucked beneath one arm. it’s become such associate picture image it’s usually parodied in movies and tv, and a lot of elaborate Allhallows Eve costumes. One should not forget, however, what you’d assume if such a vision approached you in some dark passageway one night.
If legends square measure true, Anne Boleyn’s ghost should be the foremost traveled ghost in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland – if not within the whole world!
In researching Anne’s hereafter, I actually have found a minimum of seven locations wherever her spirit is alleged to walk:
- Hever Castle, her childhood home
- Blickling Hall, her alleged birthplace
- The Tower of London, wherever she was dead
- Hampton Court Palace and Windsor Castle, wherever Anne and Henry resided throughout their wedding
- Salle Church in city, wherever Anne’s body was allegedly enraptured once her original burial within the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula within the Tower of London and in secret buried underneath a black block close to the tombs of her queen ancestors.
- Marwell Hall in Hampshire, a residence of the Seymours between 1530-1638.